Serving Clients Nationwide.

Schedule A Consultation


Does a Pharmacist-in-Charge (PIC) of an Alaska licensed Pharmacy located outside the state of Alaska need to have an active Alaska pharmacist license?

Yes. The PIC of an Alaska licensed pharmacy located outside of Alaska is required to be licensed in Alaska and have an active Alaska Pharmacist license under 12 AAC 52.020 (b)(1)(F). This must be the actual PIC of the pharmacy, not a separate staff pharmacist/owner/etc. designated by the pharmacy as “the Alaska PIC”.

Frequently Asked Questions, Board of Pharmacy, Professional Licensing, Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing (

Recent Posts


Schedule a Free Consultation

Fields marked with an * are required

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.