Boesen & Snow is working with our clients regarding common pharmaceutical supply chain questions, pharmacy operations issues, and business continuity plans related to COVID-19. Please contact our attorneys about COVID-19 and your legal issues. Matters with which we are already engaged include:
- Properly documenting the usage of override codes for emergency fills (overuse will be audited regardless of a valid reason) and any other type of claims override documentation;
- Extension of PBM deadlines due to staffing issues;
- Rescheduling of onsite audit visits due to staffing issues;
- Supplier disruptions and financial damages to your business;
- Defending against Service Level Agreement penalties in your contracts;
- Negotiating temporary emergency terms for early refills/90 supplies with PBMs; and
- Negotiating deviations from regulatory requirements.