Opening and operating a pharmacy is difficult enough on its own. In recent years, however, the grip of pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) is making life even harder for independent pharmacists. PBMs act as a middleman, managing prescription drug benefit programs. PBMs argue they can lower prescription costs by negotiating discounts with large drug companies. What’s […]
- Boesen & Snow Law Successfully Contests Generic Effective Rate Clawback in Excess of $300,000.
- What medical professionals should know about liability during a pandemic
- The problem and potential consequences of upcoding
- Buying a pharmacy is major undertaking legally and otherwise
- Helpful tips in defending your professional license