Allyson Snow is a founding partner. Allyson has spent over a decade serving the medical industry and family services industry.
While working her way through law school Allyson worked in the home health industry, serving the needs of the elderly. Exposure to this underserved population gave Allyson the desire to advocate for the elderly and their families, especially in terms of long term care planning and the estate planning needs that arise as a result of aging.
Allyson completed an externship in Social Security Disability and has practiced administrative law in front of the Social Security Administration. Allyson focuses her practice on disability, elder law and family law.
Areas of Practice
- Pharmacy & Health Professions Law
- Business Development Consulting
- Commercial/Contract Law
- Health Professional License Defense
- PBM Contract Dispute and Litigation
- Political Advocacy & Lobbying
Past Employment Positions
- Social Security Disability, Externship