HIPAA is almost 25 years old, and articles have begun looking at its impact. Lawmakers first enacted the landmark law in 1996, the year before the invention of the DVD. Aiming for security and privacy in U.S. health care, HIPAA began in the era of mostly paper records. Later updates, especially HITECH (Health Information Technology […]
- How to Respond to a PBM Audit Notice
- New Scam Targeting Arizona Pharmacists
- Patient Copayments and the Use of Manufacturer Coupons
- Signature Log Audits: Are you Maintaining the Proper Documentation for In-Person and Mail-Delivered Prescriptions?
- PBM Aberrant Product Lists: The Aberrant NDC and Percentage Billed Compared to Total Volume is Only Part of the Issue