HIPAA is almost 25 years old, and articles have begun looking at its impact. Lawmakers first enacted the landmark law in 1996, the year before the invention of the DVD. Aiming for security and privacy in U.S. health care, HIPAA began in the era of mostly paper records. Later updates, especially HITECH (Health Information Technology […]
- Boesen & Snow Law Successfully Contests Generic Effective Rate Clawback in Excess of $300,000.
- What medical professionals should know about liability during a pandemic
- The problem and potential consequences of upcoding
- Buying a pharmacy is major undertaking legally and otherwise
- Helpful tips in defending your professional license