Arizona saw nearly 80,000 patient records breached in the first half of 2019 alone. Despite everything health care professionals do to lock up patient information, some experts say data safety is in crisis. In the future, more people will likely get all the information they need when they need it. But more points of access […]
- How to Respond to a PBM Audit Notice
- New Scam Targeting Arizona Pharmacists
- Patient Copayments and the Use of Manufacturer Coupons
- Signature Log Audits: Are you Maintaining the Proper Documentation for In-Person and Mail-Delivered Prescriptions?
- PBM Aberrant Product Lists: The Aberrant NDC and Percentage Billed Compared to Total Volume is Only Part of the Issue