Arizona saw nearly 80,000 patient records breached in the first half of 2019 alone. Despite everything health care professionals do to lock up patient information, some experts say data safety is in crisis. In the future, more people will likely get all the information they need when they need it. But more points of access […]
- Boesen & Snow Law Successfully Contests Generic Effective Rate Clawback in Excess of $300,000.
- What medical professionals should know about liability during a pandemic
- The problem and potential consequences of upcoding
- Buying a pharmacy is major undertaking legally and otherwise
- Helpful tips in defending your professional license