Opening and operating a pharmacy is difficult enough on its own. In recent years, however, the grip of pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) is making life even harder for independent pharmacists. PBMs act as a middleman, managing prescription drug benefit programs. PBMs argue they can lower prescription costs by negotiating discounts with large drug companies. What’s […]
- How to Respond to a PBM Audit Notice
- New Scam Targeting Arizona Pharmacists
- Patient Copayments and the Use of Manufacturer Coupons
- Signature Log Audits: Are you Maintaining the Proper Documentation for In-Person and Mail-Delivered Prescriptions?
- PBM Aberrant Product Lists: The Aberrant NDC and Percentage Billed Compared to Total Volume is Only Part of the Issue