After years of working for a someone else, you may be ready to open your own pharmacy or medical/nurse practitioner practice. This is an exciting yet challenging thing to accomplish. To avoid mistakes, here are five tips for starting your private practice: Get your finances in order. You might need to take out a loan. Research […]
- How to Respond to a PBM Audit Notice
- New Scam Targeting Arizona Pharmacists
- Patient Copayments and the Use of Manufacturer Coupons
- Signature Log Audits: Are you Maintaining the Proper Documentation for In-Person and Mail-Delivered Prescriptions?
- PBM Aberrant Product Lists: The Aberrant NDC and Percentage Billed Compared to Total Volume is Only Part of the Issue