After years of working for a someone else, you may be ready to open your own pharmacy or medical/nurse practitioner practice. This is an exciting yet challenging thing to accomplish. To avoid mistakes, here are five tips for starting your private practice: Get your finances in order. You might need to take out a loan. Research […]
- Boesen & Snow Law Successfully Contests Generic Effective Rate Clawback in Excess of $300,000.
- What medical professionals should know about liability during a pandemic
- The problem and potential consequences of upcoding
- Buying a pharmacy is major undertaking legally and otherwise
- Helpful tips in defending your professional license