In April 2018, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey signed a bill into law that expanded insurance coverage to include telehealth services such as remote patient monitoring. Almost all large employers offer these services to their workers when they are available, but eliminating face-to-face meetings with doctors has raised concerns among doctors and medical malpractice insurers. Research […]
- Boesen & Snow Law Successfully Contests Generic Effective Rate Clawback in Excess of $300,000.
- What medical professionals should know about liability during a pandemic
- The problem and potential consequences of upcoding
- Buying a pharmacy is major undertaking legally and otherwise
- Helpful tips in defending your professional license